Top 10 must know facts about social media for businesses
It is no hidden, Social media is constantly evolving and digital marketers are working hard to execute it into their business practice as a strategy to grow.
Every month, there is a new update, a new feature, a platform that shifts the way of engaging customers through social media.
It can be pretty overwhelming but can be exciting if you work with a social media marketing company. They embrace all the possible trends and execute them into the business for effective results.
The Top 10 Social Media Facts that can help business
- 63% of the consumers expect the customer services, post purchasing relationships to be maintained through social media channels, which means neglecting social media is a wrong idea.
- The active and current number of global mobile users on social media is about 3.3 billion. This gives business the reason for optimizing mobile social media campaign as it is cheaper yet easy to produce.
- Adults in the age group of 18 to 34 are most likely using social media and supporting their love for their favorite brands online
- 33% of the consumers would connect to a company through social media than through a phone call
- The higher Facebook traffic occurs during the mid-week and the timing is around 1-3 pm. The number of posts viewed and liked on an average on Facebook is around 7 pm.
- Social media user enjoys Visual content more than any other form of content and is 40 times likely to be shared on social media over another content type.
- 78% of the people who prefer Twitter as a mode of the complaint, expect the brand to respond to them within 1 hour. That means you need to work on providing information and support to frustrated customers online regularly.
- Social media ad statistics claims 50 million small business uses the Facebook page to promote their brand and connect with the customer. In short, sized businesses have great visibility on Facebook ads.
- 80% of the consumer are likely to buy and make a purchase of a product/service from the brand that has been referred to them through friends, family by social sharing, and another mode.
- YouTube is the most effective social media platform with the audience aged 18 to 34 years old, their purchasing decisions mostly rely on YouTube videos.
Social Media and Business:
Running a business had never been an easy job. However, social media is giving us ways and means to work less but best and make productive decisions effortlessly. We have seen the company rising from Zero to making a dominant position in the market, with merely their marketing skills and strategies. Within the war of growing and ranking on the top, don’t forget to give enough importance to your social media presence, as it is the way to win over clients.
By devising a better campaign for social media, business growth will see a good hike. Let your website be shadowed with a suitable social media profile, and see how you dominate over a competitor.